Tuesday 1 April 2014

Idea complaint status

Register your detailed Complaints - Idea Cellular. Idea Cellular Customer Care - Consumer Complaints Forum. Idea Cellular complaints - Grahak Seva.


Idea cellular complaint - Consumer Court. Complaint against IDEA Cellular on number 9990000256.


Idea complaint status

Register your DND related complaint and other Complaints. From which number or sender ID the you received the Call/SMS *. UCC Date: * What is the. I have logged a complaint in idea website bt they have discarded it. that we have thoroughly check your Idea number account details and we. Dear Sir/Madam, I am writing here since IDEA customer care has refused to generate a request reference number or acknowledge my.


Idea Cellular (www. ideacellular. com) Complaints


Idea Cellular customer care phone number: Idea Customer Care Toll Free Number addresses. Submit your complaint, review company products and services. 9 Hours ago I have registered complaint of my Idea no 8777 & 257. 1. my mobile number is 2888 and i have been using Moto E smart phone. i have been.


: BSES Delhi: Complaint Status


TRAI Makes Resolution of Complaints Faster Now No Need to. Idea Cellular DND - Activate Do Not Disturb - India - TelecomDiary. 22 Apr 2013 Check Idea DND Status. Change DND How to activate DND on Idea Cellular mobile. he was nnot ready to take my complaint on this.

Interesting Cases - National Consumer Helpline - 1800-11-4000. Idea Customer Care Number - Customer care Service Toll Free.


Idea complaint status

Activate DND (Do Not Disturb), Check Status & Register Complaint.


Idea also give the fancy numbers to the customer prepaid number in India. Idea Cellular customer care solve their complaints, service, support, new offers, call list. 4 Aug 2012 This is with respect to the complaint number 452816151 which I raised I have Idea wifi broadband connection, & i was given request for plan. 10 Apr 2014 Few months ago, I moved from Airtel to Idea and suddenly I started getting a lot of telemarketing calls. It wasted a lot of my time as I was under.