Saturday 23 August 2014

What is ee and er in pf

WHAT IS THE FULLFORM OF "EE AMOUNT" & "ER AMOUNT" UNDER EPF. How much amount will you get on EPF withdrawal, humlog. net. Invest Money Better: Employee Provident fund Contribution.


The "Provident Fund" Thread - Page 14 - Team-BHP. Misleading epf balance - Lawyersclubindia.


What is ee and er in pf

EE stands for Employee and ER stands for Employer. EE amount is the amount taken out for employee's salary, whereas ER amount is the amount. I Checked the online PF balance and I got a SMS. It had 2 parts EE and ER. ER is less than EE. EE is employee and ER is employer. Today I checked my EPF balance online The SMS I got says balance in my account EE Amnt Rs XXXX ER Amnt Rs YYYY Can anyone tell me.


Indian Government's Useful Portal: What is EE and ER


10 Jan 2013 It appears usually as 'PF deduction' in your salary slips. In my case, EE as well as ER contribution was 780/- Out of employer's 780/-, only Rs. Today I checked my PF account online and got an SMS stating EE amount: Rs. 48083 ER amt: Rs. 43080 as on 11-12-12 (account updated upto 31-03-2102).


Misleading epf balance - Lawyersclubindia


PF calculation, SCN. What is EE and ER amount in PF - Professional Queries. Sir I got my claim Id for withdrawal, I have checked my pf balance it is showinf EE, ER amount what it is.

Provident fund - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. About ee & er in p. f. - CAclubindia.


ECR File Format.


14 May 2012 What is the full form of ee and er in epf account if my ee balance is 51000 and er balance is 15000 what is my epf amount please help me. Ee PF = 3034. Er if the PF basis is gretaer than 6500 then the 8.33% of 6500 will be 541. and the remaining amount will be Er PF i. e = 2493. 20 Mar 2012 be '0' even in case there are PF wages. should be equal to or more than EPF Contribution (EE Contribution (ER Share) being remitted. 10.