Friday 10 April 2015

Snea

SNEA (I) MAHARASHTRA CIRCLE. SNEA Tamilnadu. SNEA Chennai.


SNEA(I) MP Welcomes our beloved CMD BSNL Shri Anupam. SNEA CIVIL DIVISION.


Snea

6 DEC 14: SNEA(I) MAHARASHTRA PAYS TRIBUTE TO BHARATRATNA DR. BABASAHEB AMBEDKAR ON HIS 58TH DEATH ANNIVERSARY/. Representatives of SNEA (I) MP had discussions with Circle IFA and came to the conclusion that orders can be issued subject to the outcome of Hon Court. BSNL CO orders: Revised Fair Usage Policy on Office Service BB Connections. view. SNEA TN Circle News: CHQ Leaders Visit to Tamil Nadu. view.


Snea Andhra Pradesh(AP) Circle


He served non-executive unions, TEOA and SNEA in different leaderships and led the unions and associations. His farewell function was presided by Com. Site Maintained by: Com. A.Shunmuga Sundara Rajan, Residence No. 23728282 Mobile No. 9444979798 e-mail id: asunmeen@yahoo. co. in.


SNEA


SNEA. SNEA (I) J&K Circle. 29-1-2015-Circle Executive committee of SNEA(I) J&K Circle meeting was held today at Association Office Kachhi Chawni which will be continued on.

Sanchar Nigam Executive Association (India). Sanchar Nigam Executives Association (India).


Snea

Welcome to Assam Circle of SNEA(I).


The information given on this site is restricted to SNEA (I) members only. The content of the pages of this site shall not be quoted or reproduced as an evidence. On behalf of SNEA(I), Assam Circle, CS Com. I. H. Mandal conveys heartfelt condolences to our GS and his bereaved family, and prays to the Almighty for.