Saturday 31 January 2015

Idea network complaint

Check your Complaint Status - Idea Cellular. Telecom Consumer Charter for Handling Consumer - Idea Cellular. Idea Cellular complaints - Grahak Seva.


Idea Cellular (www. ideacellular. com) Complaints. Idea Cellular Complaint, Complaint Against Idea Cellular, Akosha.


Idea network complaint

Enter Your Mobile Number and get the complaints status. Complete list of Idea Cellular (www. ideacellular. com) complaints. Scam, unauthorized charges, rip off, defective product, poor service. 1 Lakh happy customers in last 30 days. Idea Cellular Complaints - Fill in the form to register your complaint against Idea Cellular. We will solve your problem.


Idea Cellular Customer Care - Consumer Complaints Forum


Charter for. Handling Consumer Complaints COMPLAINT REDRESSAL MECHANISM 2.1 Currently Idea Cellular provides services in broadly 2 types. 11 Hours ago My name is Krishna and I have been using Idea Prepaid for a while now. My phone number is 229. I am a customer of Telangana (Andhra.


Complaint against IDEA Cellular on number 9990000256


Complaint Against Idea Cellular Limited - Consumer Court. Idea Cellular Complaints - iComplaints. in. Idea Cellular Complaints - File online complaint for Idea Cellular. Read all Idea Cellular customer complaints and start your free online complaint for Idea.

TRAI Makes Resolution of Complaints Faster Now No Need to. Complaint Against IDEA Cellular Ltd. - Consumer Court.


Idea network complaint

Consumer Complaint Redressal Procedure for Telecom Complaints.


I am the subscriber of Idea cellular net bearing no-9090697306 and Next day I wished to register complaint with them, firstly they said yes. Dear SirMadam I have a complaint against Idea Cellular regarding Online recharge. I recharged my mobile thorough idea cellular web site. In the interest of consumers TRAI has laid down complaint redressal procedure that. My Contact Number is 9990978272 and its operator is Idea cellular.